Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Step onto the edge.

Today begins for me persistent audaciousness, wise decision making, luscious living and incredible light that flows into every nook and cranny of my life. Join me in this evolutionary outlook on your life.

I am 50. I was excited to reach 30, because I thought I would create the life I wanted. I did but it fell away as quickly as the tide retreating from the beach in its rush to return to the ocean. Then forty came and I thought, I'd finely got things figured out. Turned out I still had some reservations and fears I had not uncovered during my thirties. As I resolved these unconscious hindrances, I blindsided myself (not seeing the forest for the trees) and made decisions that have dogged me to today. My deepest fear was made manifest and now that I have seen it, I no longer have to spend my time in that place anymore. So at fifty, all bets are off. I have no regrets about the past. It was a gas as I weaved my way through the piles of discarded unconscious rubble, (I was not this generous while I was in it) however hindsight is always much more generous with the past.

No comments: