Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet and Greet

On October first, I am facilitating a 'meet and greet'. It is the first such event by me in several years. What is a meet and greet? Well, I usually have something to say, you wouldn't know that by the limited amount of blogs I have put out, but I do. Get me started and I can go on and on and on... well you get the picture. I decided to do some of my speaking to a large gathering of forward thinkers instead of the one-on-one that I have been doing. Don't get me wrong, I will still continue to speak to whomever will listen.

Back to the meet and greet. I love to talk spirit and the shift in the human consciousness. I love to share what I know, for example, the fact that we can follow the progression of the human evolution through the chakras. The step by step journey which shows us, that we will continue after December, 2012. The human species will not be destroyed as many are thinking. It will continue, because we have much more evolving to do.

I love to share that "The thing that is hidden, when you bring it forth will save you, instead of destroy you when you keep it in the dark". The explanation is very clear, when we as amazing beings, human beings, realize that we have what we need to save ourselves and this beautiful planet of ours. Our planet is the macrocosm of our inner world. We will heal the planet when we see the mirrored effect of this symbiotic relationship we have with earth.

This and much more I shall share in the two hours of sitting in the divine energy of universal love, on October first at six-thirty. Meditation, connection and conversation, all a part of inner healing and movement into divine love.

No comments: